BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Writing Assignment

Five things I like about myself:
I have always liked that I have such a giving heart. Not only do I love that I have a giving heart, I like that I can give without expecting anything in-return. The feeling I get from giving my time or gifts or volunteering is enough for me. It makes me feel like I made a difference.

I like my strong will. I never give-up. Sometimes I start to give-up, but then I dust myself off and get right back on my feet. I am always striving to obtain my goals, even if they seem unobtainable.

I like that I am a very social and outgoing person. This makes me very happy with myself. I am always surrounding myself with people, and I love that I have a lot of really great friends because of it.

I like my confidence. I think having good confidence is great for a person all around. So, I also like that I'm beautiful.

I love that I can connect with almost anyone I meet. I have many interests. So, I can always find something I have in common with anyone. It makes me a great people person.


5 Things I want to work on about myself:

I am in the process of losing weight. I want to lose some more. This is not just a physical thing, but it makes me feel better about myself to lose a few more pounds and tone-up some more. A better confidence promotes a better perspective on life and better attitude.

Also, I would like to work on my anger issues. Although my anger has become a lot more manageable over the past few years, I'm not to the finish line. I generally can control myself. There are just certain things I still struggle with.

A huge trigger for my anger is my jealousy. I would really like to work on this. I have never had an issue with it until I met Joell.

Another thing I would like to work on is being a more obedient submissive. I use to be a very subservient person. I had a natural and beautiful submissive nature about me. I am not sure where or how I lost it. I have some guesses, but I don't think that matters. I just want to find that part of me again.

The last thing I would like to work on, and this is very new to me. I would like to grow in my spiritual side. When I finally decided that I'm an Atheist a couple years ago, I thought I had to let go all spiritual aspects of my life. To be honest, that really screwed me up. My anger issues came out ten fold, and my happiness slowly  obliterated.

0 comments: